Monday 27 July 2015

The request after very last

The weak can never forgive.Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

When I was scared and shivering,
all anxious with no clue.
None to hide and none to go,
covered in darkness lay the path.

But then there was, and all was clear,
from nothing and nowhere the doors lay open.
When none to be seen, there was help,
halting the shivering, and abating the fears.

I never thanked you, though you lit the path,
when i could see none, you gave me the award.
None was the gratitude I showed,
despite my debt, and the gift of sight.

Always told I had been,
there is strength via faith in your name.
You still bear this rot of a fruit,
even though these words I didn't abide.

Forever my task has been to ask,
beg of you at every instance and time.
Some was needed while some not so much,
you granted most, though I don't know if I earned.

I ask of you once again just in case,
tidings do not allow me to ask.
This is my request after very last,
I hope in your heart may grant,
 forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment